“-datadir=%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\Syscoin” (without quotes)click “Ok”. (This step will tell the application to open using the legacy “Syscoin” directory instead of the new “SyscoinCore” directory. Save the shortcut and run Syscoin-QT 2.x from this shortcut ONLY. For Mac & Windows Users: Open your existing wallet using Syscoin-QT 2.1.6 or Syscoin-QT 3.0.0 and unlock. Open “Tools > Debug Console” and run the “dumpwallet” command passing the full path to where the wallet should be dumped, including your desired filename.
4. Close Syscoin-QT 2.1.6/Syscoin-QT 3.0.0
5. Backup your existing 3.0.0 wallet.dat by removing it from the SyscoinCore folder or renaming it. Remove “salvagewallet=1” from syscoin.conf if present.
6. Open Syscoin-QT 22.214.171.124 with no wallet.dat in SyscoinCore.
7. Import your wallet into Syscoin 126.96.36.199 using the “Tools > Debug Console” menu option. This time run the “importwallet” command passing the same path used in step #2.
8. Backup your new wallet.dat file!
9. IMPORTANT: Make sure you delete the dumpwallet file you created in step 2, it contains your private keys and is not encrypted.
For users who did NOT import wallets:Backup your wallet.dat file (non-HD) Run Syscoin 188.8.131.52 Backup your wallet.dat file again (HD)
If your wallet closes unexpectedly when trying to unlock please visit our #help channel on Slack for further assistance.Having trouble and need help? Join us on our dedicated #help channel on the Syscoi...