EOS
$5.13 -3.88%
EOS · 18w

EOS DRAM has been distributed (equivalent for EOS RAM on Ethereum)

EOS DRAM

https://etherscan.io/address/0x9955808b5023d5d61db86f505a09922fefbd00c0

Name: EOS DRAM

Symbol: DRAM

Decimals: 18

DRAM is the equivalent of EOS RAM on the Ethereum blockchain.

1 DRAM = 1 Kb (EOS RAM)

Fixed total supply = 64GB

64 GB = 64 * 1024 * 1024 = 67108864 DRAM (Kb)

Unlike the EOS blockchain where RAM can be increased at any given moment, on the Ethereum blockchain, the DRAM total supply is fixed at 64 GB and cannot be changed/increased in the future.

DRAM has been distributed to all Ethereum accounts holding EOS tokens at the moment of the lock.

As per the EOS contract (0x86Fa049857E0209aa7D9e616F7eb3b3B78ECfdb0) there are 330687 addresses holding EOS.

After reserving ~10% DRAM for future exchanges and dev., the remaining 90% DRAM was distributed equally among the 330687 addresses.

Each address received 182 DRAM (you can confirm you received DRAM on myetherwallet by adding a custom token with the token information at the top).

Go to github.com
Recent news
EOS -3.88% · medium.com · 2h

Trust Dice : EOS Blockchain Game Experience

Hello, I guess we have blockchain game players here. I want to talk about my playing experience of Trust Dice. Trust Dice is a blockchain based dice game that you can gain more as you introduce the…
EOS -3.88% · medium.com · 3h

Bravo Protocol | A Thoreau Analysis P

I recently wrote a Thoreau Analysis on a project called BRAVO Protocol where I gave a general overview of the project and detailed why it stood out to me. After doing some research on BRAVO Protocol…
EOS -3.88% · genxbitco.eu · 4h

best

EOS -3.88% · medium.com · 16h

Roll For Good with KARMA On BetDice

In addition, we are donating an initial 500 EOS to support KARMA’s charities, and will also be donating 10% of the house edge when you play with KARMA. Chat with us on Telegram! https://t.me/betdice…
EOS -3.88% · trybe.one · 18h

Yum.games: My First Dividends (Proof)

This is already the fourth part of the Yum.games series. It was not planned to write a series, but due to the numerous comments I am highly motivated to keep you up to date. My previous articles about...
EOS -3.88% · initiativeq.com · 22h

INVITE LINK

A modern payment network that will aggregate the best tech to make a new global currency. Overcoming the adoption barrier by offering free Q.