1. Bytom Chief Architect James attended “Blockchain Tech Co-Op Session 2 which was hosted by ABC and Bytom, he also gave a speech about building smart contracts in UTXO model.
2. Bytom will host Bytom DevCon 2019 on August 24th in SF, if you want to know more about this event: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-bytom-global-blockchain-devcon-tickets-65496402503?aff=erelexpmltDev Report Vapor:
1. Designed monitoring database for side-chain node status ; 2. Discovery of side-chain node status and monitoring node; 3. You can query voting,cross-chain interface, and UTXO address combination display through addresses 4. Explorer optimized the query speed of transaction based on height; 5. Explorer added estimated reward rate for BP voting; 6. Use gomobile to realize the call of mobile end to parse vapor transaction function;Blockcenter:
1. Supports the construction of multiple output address transactions; 2. Supports the creation of proposal for single-signature transaction; 3. Provides RPC service for federation transaction management query ;gostack
1. Rewrote the federation service API, and obtained data dependent on RPC interface; 2. Completed account service to obtain SMS verification code API; 3. Completed the account service to reset the account password API;blockmeta
1. Vapor explorer address page increased voting, cross-chain transaction details, displayed the repeated addresses and combine them; 2. Vapor explorer increased node revenue and social media;bystack
1.Front-end component library, @bytom/cli completed project generation, template renderin...