Hey everyone! As the title states I am looking for community members who speak a second language. And would be interested in translating the captions for the video review I did of Substratum. I finished captioning the English ones, so at this point translating is pretty easy. If you're interested in doing so, here are the directions:
1. Head to the link I shared.
2. Click, "Add new subtitles or CC."
3. Select what language you're translating to.
4. Click, "Create new subtitles or CC."
5. Now you'll see the transcript in English in front of you, and you just write the translation for each box underneath it in the empty box and then save.
\-It would be helpful if you could also translate the video title and description as well.