$1.06 -1.64%
XRP · 205w

When is the next dip most likely to happen and how likely will it happen?

I'm not sure if I should purchase more XRP now, current price £0.20, or wait for a dip to take place. I don't want to wait for a price drop that doesn't happen and I end up purchasing XRP at a higher price than £0.20. I'm in it for the long run, therefore would like to maximise my profits as much as I can. Thanks in advance.
Go to self.Ripple
Recent news
No posts found