Hey all! Wanted to get your opinions on a move I am looking to make. I currently hold a strong position with XRP. I purchased some BTC yesterday with the intention of buying more XRP with it. It slipped my mind, and I forgot to transfer it over yesterday, and since then BTC has actually grown. Ripple is at a price that at this time I see as being a good price to buy in at. Do any of you have any opinion as to whether BTC will continue growth before the price of XRP begins to increase again. Essentially what I am asking is if I should hold my btc a bit longer to see if it grows a bit more but still be able to buy XRP before it goes up before SWELL again.