Welcome to the Daily VeChain Discussion! Please take note of the rules in the sidebar and remember to stay civil and polite when commenting. Feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself, ask a quick question or to share your thoughts on the latest developments. We’d like to hear your ideas, suggestions and concerns regarding VeChain.
For the new people, make sure to keep up-to-date on the latest developments by following the official [VeChain Twitter](https://twitter.com/vechainofficial) or the VeChain Telegram [announcement channel](https://t.me/vechainannouncement) and please take a look at the FAQ in the [VeChain wiki](https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/wiki/index) before asking questions.
Here is a list of the latest developments and important dates
* VeChain announce completion of their Digital Intellectual Protection Services solution on VeChainThor in Collaboration with iTaotaoke.(https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/digital-intellectual-protection-services-completed-on-vechainthor-in-collaboration-with-itaotaoke-8a8d18536a82)
* Jérôme Grillères was invited to Accenture France to present VeChain and deliver a hands-on demo(https://twitter.com/JeromeGrilleres/status/985858522691796992)
* Kevin Feng is invited to ‘Crypto Media Collection Vo.1’ held at DeNA’s campus by Coinjinja in Tokyo, one of the largest cryptocurrency information platforms(https://twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/984980151594184705)
* VeChain introduce AssetLink, a Joint Supply Chain Management Application of Xiamen Innov, Corelink, and VeChain(https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/introducing-assetlink-a-joint-supply-chain-management-application-of-xiamen-innov-corelink-and-4ce7d114f118)
* As the only blockchain company selected, VeChain is among 30 of 800+ hand-picked startups to compete for the second edition of the LVMH Innovation Award. As a result, VeChain has been invited to join the Luxury Lab LVMH at Viva Technology in Par...