Welcome to the Daily VeChain Discussion! Please take note of the rules in the sidebar and remember to stay civil and polite when commenting. Feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself, ask a quick question or to share your thoughts on the latest developments. We’d like to hear your ideas, suggestions and concerns regarding VeChain.
For the new people, make sure to keep up-to-date on the latest developments by following the official [VeChain Twitter](https://twitter.com/vechainofficial) or the VeChain Telegram [announcement channel](https://t.me/vechainannouncement) and please take a look at the FAQ in the [VeChain wiki](https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/wiki/index) before asking questions.
* Please make sure to read the [VeChain wiki](https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/wiki/index). It should get you started on what VeChain is, what it strives to do and gives you a solid basis for discussion of all things VeChain.
* News, articles and announcements should be posted in separate threads.
* Make sure to report any inappropriate comments or behavior. You can contact the moderator team by [modmail](https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2FVechain).
* The [VeChain Subreddit Rules](https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/about/rules/) apply in this thread.
* Keep discussion related to VeChain.
* For price discussion, moon talk and memes stick to the Daily Discussion thread.
* Check out the sidebar for good resources on VeChain, such as the subreddit rules, the FAQ, links to social media, the latest reports and partnerships, where to buy VET and other important links and tools.
* [Start building on VeChain today](https://www.builders.vechain.org/)
* [VeChainThor Token Swap Guide](https://cdn.vechain.com/vechainthor_mobile_wallet_token_swap_manual_EN.pdf)
* This is a community-governed subreddit and the posts and comments here do not necessarily reflect the views of VeChain or the VeChain Foundation.
* If you...
Laptopmag, a popular website that reviews and benchmarks the latest laptops and tablets, has recently described VET, the native token of the leading enterprise blockchain platform VeChain, as the best...
A pseudonymous crypto analyst identified on Twitter as VeThor Vendetta is evaluating the possibility for VeChain (VET), the 13th largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, to experience a notabl...