Until today, the Coinbase Pro portfolio has performed the best out of the 4 different exchanges.
Follow XTSLabsCBP on Shrimpy.Week 21 Strategy Changes
Now that we have covered the results from the last week, it’s time to break down how we will change each of these portfolios for the coming week.Nomics ML Strategy
The Nomics ML Strategy leverages the 7-day price predictions generated by the Nomics ML engine. These price predictions are then used to determine which assets should be placed into our portfolio for this week. Additional information regarding the methodology can be found in our previous article.Portfolio Allocations
The following assets were allocated exactly 10% of the portfolio value for the second week of this study.
1. OmiseGO (OMG)Projected 7-day profit: +47.89%
2. THORChain (RUNE)Projected 7-day profit: +41.38%
3. Synthetix Network Token (SNX)Projected 7-day profit: +33.77%
4. Swipe (SXP)Projected 7-day profit: +23.07%
5. NEM (XEM)Projected 7-day profit: +22.89%
6. Theta Token (THETA)Projected 7-day profit: +22.74%
7. Cardano (ADA)Projected 7-day profit: +22.35%
8. Cosmos (ATOM)Projected 7-day profit: +19.29%
9. Kyber Network (KNC)Projected 7-day profit: +16.51%
10. Chainlink (LINK)Projected 7-day profit: +15.93% Reminder: We are only including the assets that are available on Binance in this portfolio.
The average performance estimate is 26.58% for the next 7 days for this portfolio.Coin Gecko Score Strategy
The Coin Gecko Score Strategy uses the “Gecko” score that is calculated by the popular data site “CoinGecko”. These asset scores are used to determine the most promising long-term assets that should be included in a portfolio. Additional information regarding the methodology can be found in our previous article.Update: Unfortunately, sometime over the last few weeks, Coin Gecko h...