Tezos Community AMA - Blokhaus, Nomadic Labs, and Tezos Commons
Welcome to our on-going AMA series on /r/Tezos! -- Recent milestones include
* Hangzhou upgrade
* 5.8 million contracts calls in September
* An average of 300k+ transactions daily in the past 30 days
The answer process will begin tomorrow, October 6th at 12pm ET/4pm UTC/6pm CEST. Questions will be answered by:
* [u/AS\_Empire](https://www.reddit.com/u/AS_Empire/) from Tezos Commons
* [u/NomadicLabs](https://www.reddit.com/u/NomadicLabs/) from Nomadic Labs
* [u/TQ\_Michael](https://www.reddit.com/u/TQ_Michael/) from Blokhaus
McLaren Racing digital collectables are coming! 🙌Introducing McLaren Racing Collective, a global community of McLaren fans and collectors, and the place to buy McLaren Racing digital collectables in ...
Once you have invented digital money, you may need a ledger to track who owns
what -- and an interface to that ledger so that users of your money can
transact. On the Tezos blockchain this implies: a ...