Tezos
$0.42821 -0.98%
XTZ · 27w

Should I simply wait for Main Net and avoid risky options?

Hey guys. Because of how the whole project has worked out, I decided to try and not think about my XTZ a lot, so as to no stress on delays. Because of this, if I don’t get a direct email from the foundation (like the KYC stuff, which I already took care off), I really get the news late. I knew about the betanet, but I also heard, that you could wait until the Main Net to do something about your tezzies (like moving them to a cold wallet). To me, that also meant, that it would probably be a simple transfer. Now, I’ve seen the posts on the thing that Stephen Andrews did, and the whole step by step to withdraw xtz from tezos.com to a wallet. But i’m not entirely convinced I want to do it through something a third party did, and as I understand it, move my tezzies to a third party wallet… it all seems a bit unsafe to me. So my question is. Being that I intend to hodl anyway... Should I simply wait until Main Net to do a safer activation/extraction and deposit to a secure wallet?
Go to self.tezos
Recent news
XTZ -0.98% · medium.com · 11h

How and Where to Buy Tezos?

In this week tutorial, we decided to explain how and where you can buy Tezzies (XTZ, ꜩ), the cryptocurrency running on the Tezos blockchain. For those who don’t know yet, Tezos is a smart contract…