Synthetix
$15.88 -11.90%
SNX · 3w

Staking SNX / debt / moving to L2

Hi, wondering if someone can help me decide what to do. I staked my SNX yesterday on L1 and I have a debt of nearly 5K sUSD. As I understand it is worth moving to L2 because of lower fees. So my questions are: Do I pay the debt and migrate to L2? Do I wait until the debt becomes smaller (this might happen right?) and then pay it and move to L2? Do I just stay on L1 because I paid all the entry fees already and there is no point migrating? ​ Also, if I moved to L2 after paying the debt, would I have a new debt of the similar amount on L2 right away? When is the best time to get out of staking? I feel I went too deep too soon without understanding it completely. ​ Thanks!
Go to self.synthetix_io
Recent news
No posts found