Update (30/10/2019): you can watch the full governance call here.
The next Synthetix community governance call is scheduled for September 11/12 depending on your timezone, and there's lots to discuss.
Here are the times:San Francisco: Wednesday September 11, 6pm New York: Wednesday September 11, 9pm Central Europe: Thursday September 12, 2am Singapore: Thursday September 12, 9am Sydney: Thursday September 12, at 11am
You can join the call here using Zoom (desktop app required). Here is the agenda for the meeting:Intro
- Meeting pace vs topic coverage - Framework for balancing current 'rough consensus' governance style with large decisionsUpdates
- bytes32 - Mintr v2 - Multisig wallet - sCEX and iCEX - SIPs website - Leveraged sBTCTalking points
- SNX inflationary schedule (with deltatiger) - ETH collateralDecisions
- sDEFI - Reducing or eliminating the C-Ratio buffer - Weekly allocation of SNX to arb contract - sETH pool phase 3 (SIP-8) - sETH migration - Pitch staking to centralised exchange/sSIPs
- Delegation (SIP-10 + SIP-14) - Max gas price for exchange transactions (SIP-12) - Account merging (SIP-13) - Direct redemption (SIP-15)Utilise proxies internally (SIP-16)Gitcoin Bounties
- SNX staking pool (Gitcoin) - Next prioritiesQuestions
If you've got any questions or suggestions ahead of the call, come join us in Discord!