Kelp GUI v1.0.0-rc2 (beta) and Kelp CLI v1.11.0 released (Stellar DEX trading bot)
I’m happy to announce the latest release of Kelp: [Kelp GUI (beta) v1.0.0-rc2 and the Kelp CLI v1.11.0](https://github.com/stellar/kelp/releases/tag/v1.11.0).
Note: Please see the [release notes](https://github.com/stellar/kelp/releases/tag/v1.11.0) on how to address common issues with running this beta software on each platform (Windows, MacOS, Linux). Watch this [Instructional Video](https://kelpbot.io/video-gui-tutorial-first-bot?tag=github-release--v1-11-0--reddit-announce) to help get you started with the Kelp GUI (beta).
*It is encouraged to upgrade from older versions of Kelp CLI to use this version since there are quite a few reliability fixes included in this release. Older versions will not be supported with patch releases or new features.*
Notable changes since v1.10.0:
* *Kelp GUI (beta) now available to run on Stellar mainnet*
* *New buy\_twap trading template*
* *Reliability improvements to mirror trading template, added some new config options*
* *Speed up network requests for faster performance of bot across the board*
* *Deprecate TICK\_INTERVAL\_SECONDS in favor of TICK\_INTERVAL\_MILLIS since we can run faster on centralized exchanges now*
* *Tested Bitstamp exchange integration for trading (via ccxt-rest)*
* *Kelp GUI: better error propagation from backend to frontend in GUI for feedback to user*
* *Kelp GUI: fixed spread value percentages displayed in the GUI against each bot*
Sample usage of Kelp's features are described in more detail in the sample config files for v1.11.0 located [here](https://github.com/stellar/kelp/tree/v1.11.0/examples/configs/trader).
View the CHANGELOG for more information on this release: [https://github.com/stellar/kelp/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md](https://github.com/stellar/kelp/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md)
Here’s a link to the release binaries on GitHub: [https://github.com/stellar/kelp/releases/tag/v1.11.0](https://github.com/ste...
Flare Networks, a new decentralized network backed by Ripple, which has full smart contract utility, is bringing smart contracts functionality to the Stellar ecosystem. This new development was announ...
Flare will be integrating $XLM as an F-Asset, bringing XLM to scalable smart contracts and a trustless gateway to #Stellar. Decentralisation is far too important for maximalism. Ecosystems must be uni...