This week I focused on writing an open-source library implementing full Trezor wallet support. There are a few challenges on the road, but we'll get there!
Meanwhile, I polished cosmic-lib SEP-0007 support;
[Stellar-Authenticator.org](https://stellar-authenticator) just became now the
first 100% compatible SEP-0007 handlers. Hurray!
I also started to integrate tests cases into the automated library publication process. This is using Jasmine, which is a great yet light all-in-one solution.
The priorities for next week are:
1. Get the Trezor library to support all Stellar operations.
2. Look into improving Ledger Wallet library.
3. Move repositories that are not Stellar-specific into a separate organization.
[Follow on Reddit](https://reddit.com/r/cosmic_plus) | [Follow on Twitter](https://twitter.com/cosmic_plus) | [Follow on GitHub](https://git.cosmic.plus/) | [Chat on Keybase](https://keybase.io/team/cosmic_plus) | [Chat on Telegram](https://t.me/cosmic_plus)
## Pen of the Week:html-only, Sell Token Form
This pen shows how to make an HTML-only widget that buys a token on the distributed exchange. It uses the CosmicLink protocol.
_Hint: use "Change View" to pick a layout that fits your screen._
- [Distributed Exchange](https://www.stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/exchange.html): The decentralized currency exchange embedded into the Stellar protocol.
- [CosmicLink](https://cosmic.plus/#view:js-cosmic-lib/#what-are-cosmiclinks): A protocol that encodes Stellar transactions into URIs.
- [GILS](https://codepen.io/cosmic-plus/full/eYOeoWZ): An asset that rewards people who solve Pen of the Week challenges.
The end-goal is to provide a wide collect...