Our kids loves to play and their playground is their class room. But they are so smart and active. As we have few toys so we some plays and some go to home. it makes them sad. But we are trying . Nothing is impossible to a willing mind :)
We have a nice class room but 20 to 25 kids sit in a small class room.
Keya, Anik, Hashi , khushi, Juma, all looks happy today.
This is junayed who stopped his education, we feel so unhappy. He was regular student and so active student. This month he stopped to come school. He works in market now and return home with food and small amount of money for family.
Selfie with kids
Kids are studying today . Please support the work https://steemit.com/charity/@lindahas/charitable-deeds-let-s-crowd-fund-for-kids-in-bangladesh-fruits-every-week
please read our other posts @schoolforsdg4
Read More about my Humanitarian Activities:
1. Crowdfunding Campaign for Our Weekly Fruits Program || Part 2 ||
2. Blood donation can save a life : Today I saved two lives by donating my blood
3. Monthly Mothers Meeting At @SchoolForSDG4 ! Educated Mothers Can Change a Nation
4. Incomplete Story of Rabeya, A 5-years-old girl
5. My Visit at Lakkartula Tea Garden, Sylhet Bangladesh
6. How the kids are Learning at School For SDG4 || Part 1||
7. Crowdfunding Campaign for Our Weekly Fruits Program || Part 1 ||
8. Every Child Loves to Go School
9. My Last 30 Days Humanitarian Activities Overview
To make direct chat with me, feel free to PM me at https://steemit.chat/direct/azizbd