* ChrisSchinnerl has made the wallet to unlock and be able to generate new addresses instantly, thanks to making the `wallet` module of Sia functional even when it is still scanning the blockchain ([link](https://gitlab.com/NebulousLabs/Sia/merge_requests/3971)).
* DavidVorick added the option `allow-other` when mounting a `FUSE` drive, that is something that many Plex users might require. He also added the documentation for all the recently added FUSE API endpoints ([link](https://gitlab.com/NebulousLabs/Sia/merge_requests/4048)).
* DavidVorick fixed two errors on the upload streamer code ([link 1](https://gitlab.com/NebulousLabs/Sia/merge_requests/4062) and [link 2](https://gitlab.com/NebulousLabs/Sia/merge_requests/4046)).
* DavidVorick also fixed a bug that would block new uploads when the `--force` flag was added to an upload ([link](https://gitlab.com/NebulousLabs/Sia/merge_requests/4050)).
##**From the community**
* The community member u/aerrejon added [a set of tools](https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/ekw4hl/new_accounting_and_tax_reporting_tools_in) to SiaStats to facilitate accounting and tax reporting: better CSV reports of transactions, balance tracking for addresses and a coin price tracking page and calculator.
2 Nebulous repo were updated. 11 MRs were merged. GitLab users DaWe35, eddiewang, MSevey, ChrisSchinnerl, lukechampine and DavidVorick had code contributions merged into Sia.