I know we are all in this because we like the Coin and it's capabilities.
The idea is to do what's best for you in any investment. As much as we try our best to keep everyone motivated, there're a couple of basics that we need to keep in mind:
1. Don't invest more than you can afford to lose. Have enough money in your possession to take care of yourself and your loved ones.
2. If your position improves and you want to sell, don't be pressured to stay in by anyone and don't chase a rainbow. This is crypto and your gains can be wiped out very quickly. Know when to hold and breathe and sell and get some cash in your pocket.
3. Don't buy crypto on credit. Money that isn't yours needs interest to pay back. Don't put yourself in unnecessary debt.
4. Make sure your main commitments are paid off before investing. Assets cost money. Make sure your bills are paid before diving in.
5. Diversity is strength. Where you lose on one position you may gain on another. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Stay financially sound and the rest will follow.