- Completed the update of governance contract port
- Optimized JSON-RPC performance in high concurrency scenarios
- Completed 60% of Wasm-NeoVm cross-protocol debugging tool update
- ONTO v3.6.0 and v3.6.2 were both launched
- Integrated cross-chain swapping between multiple trading pairs
- Added support for Binance Smart Chain
- Added a new feature of sending messages when the user is making a transfer
- Upgraded the features of ONT ID registration, asset management on the “Asset” page, and wallet import/export
- The Ontology team successfully initiated the ONTO Special NFT Medal Campaign Hundreds of users received their NFT medals by participating in node staking or registering an ONT ID on ONTO.
- This month ONTO’s social media account on Huoxing Finance reached over 5,000 fans and over 100,000 accumulated views.
- 104 dApps launched in total on MainNet
- 6,215,637 dApp transactions completed in total on MainNet
- We have onboarded 311 new members across Ontology’s global communities, with significant growth in our Turkish, Persian, and Russian communities.
- 529 applications, 5 new additions to existing bounties.
- 38 tasks, 50 teams in total: 31 teams have finished their tasks and have received rewards in return, while 19 teams are still working on tasks.
- On November 23rd, we announced our collaboration with Patract Labs, the solution provider for Polkadot’s Parachain Contract ecosystem. This partnership will see Patract Labs support Ontology in developing and deploying a transfer bridge pallet on the Patract Network to enhance interaction. It will also help developers from the Ontology ecosystem to build smart contract dApps, and will deepen cooperation in marketing and other operations. This latest collabo...