1. NEO aims for regulatory compliance. They are building a digitial identity mechanism into their ecosystem.
2. NEO uses Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT), which means you don't have to mine.
3. NEO due to their utilization of dBFT can process more transactions per second than other blockchains with smart contract support.
1. Ontology is going to have a distributed identify framework that we will use for nurse credentialing.
2. Ontology is aimed toward enterprise with a focus on not only digital identity, but also government compliance.
3. Ontology has a flexible framework that allows for a private blockchain to connect to a public blockchain.