The Nomics ML strategy has maintained a steady lead over the other strategies since the second week of this study. This last week was a great recovery from the poor performance we experienced two weeks ago. We can’t wait to see what the next weeks bring. We cannot use this to predict future performance, but the results are exciting.Note: The purpose of this study is to evaluate each of these strategies over the long-term. We cannot yet draw any conclusions for the long-term potential of these strategies after only a few months. As a result, we should take these results with a grain of salt. Week 13 Strategy Changes
Now that we have covered the results from the last week, it’s time to break down how we will change each of these portfolios for the coming week.Nomics ML Strategy
The Nomics ML Strategy leverages the 7-day price predictions generated by the Nomics ML engine. These price predictions are then used to determine which assets should be placed into our portfolio for this week. Additional information regarding the methodology can be found in our previous article.Portfolio Allocations
The following assets were allocated exactly 10% of the portfolio value for the second week of this study.
1. Ark (ARK)Projected 7-day profit: +53.4%
2. MCO (MCO)Projected 7-day profit: +36.73%
3. Ren (REN)Projected 7-day profit: +36.64%
4. Bancor (BNT)Projected 7-day profit: +36.39%
5. XRP (XRP)Projected 7-day profit: +35.7%
6. Aave (LEND)Projected 7-day profit: +27.74%
7. Chainlink (LINK)Projected 7-day profit: +27.06%
8. Band Protocol (BAND)Projected 7-day profit: +24.47%
9. Swipe (SXP)Projected 7-day profit: +23.77%
10. NEM (XEM)Projected 7-day profit: +22.65% Reminder: We are only including the assets that are available on Binance in this portfolio.
The average performance estimate is 32.46% for the next 7 days for this portfolio. <...