I am sure we have good developers and testers here. I was wondering if we can form our own community of developers and other supportive members like City of Zion. The folks at City of Zion are working effortlessly on the project and it's paying off very well.
I'm not a developer, but I can help with vulnerability assessments and stuff. I would like to know if we can form a good community to support Nav's development.
What's in for you?
- Growth of Navcoin (important for you if you're an investor)
- Experience with Blockchain technology (very important on your resume)
- Work experience of an Open Source project (again interviewers look for what you do outside of your regular job)
- Working on something which you love ;)
- Satisfaction when your good investment turns GREAT!
I am not sure how we can do this, but if we discuss about it may be we can figure it out.