Thoughts on mobile game that uses nano as main currency
I'm the co-founder of a startup called [Yepah!](https://yepah.com/web/?lang=en), it is a mobile game that rewards users with real life prizes of local business, but we had a lot of problems reaching business and expanding the market.
I have been thinking about changing the core of the platform to integrate Nano as it's main currency, this is how I think it could work:
* The app would work as a wallet like "WeNano"
* You can deposit and withdraw without any fees
* Users can create competitions with their friends, private or public
* The competition could have an entry fee and a base prize defined by the creator of the competition (Example: You could create a free entry competition and set a base prize, or you could create a competition that has a entry fee and don't give a base prize)
* The winner of the competition will win the accumulated money of the entry fee and the base prize minus a small amount dedicated to create a fund for free competitions and another small amount for a development fund to the continuous development of the platform (adding more games, improving UI etc...)
* The free competitions would be public and free to everyone to give opportunity of gaining some nano for new users and will be made weekly
Do you think it could work?
What percentage would you find aceptable for the free competitions fund?
What percentage would you find acceptable for the development fund?
Anyone knows if GooglePlay or AppStore could accept a game like this?