This allows the user to add any address on the Nano network to track the balance and/or to get notified of any transaction that occurs. Works with or without a wallet set up and does not mix with the real accounts to avoid confusion, mistakes or losing funds.
It's common in other cryptos and let you track your balance over multiple wallets, for example, your mobile-, hardware-, paper wallet, other Nault wallet or just out of curiosity like an exchange account or other services.
* Utilizes the address book to add addresses and inspect balances
* Subscribing to websocket to know when confirmed blocks are done
* The total balance can optionally be displayed in the address book for all tracked addresses
* Displays notifications for SEND, RECEIVE and CHANGE (if you choose that)
* Watch-only settings stored when exporting/importing address book
**Web wallet**: [https://nault.cc](https://nault.cc)
**Desktop release**: [https://github.com/Nault/Nault/releases/tag/v1.13.1](https://github.com/Nault/Nault/releases/tag/v1.13.1)
[Add new watch-only address](https://preview.redd.it/h54x4h4g9n271.png?width=975&format=png&auto=webp&s=5b84972a395cb7651fdd22b931b0d2d97ffeaf9b)