I had the intention to start a wikipedia page for nano, but it seems is working very slow. My biggest problem is the time and the second biggest problem is that English is not my native language and I'm afraid I will screw up something.
I still think it is a good idea and I hope one of you will be more motivated and has more time than me.
I will live here some helpful links or other tips:
* the page should be written as objective as possible it should definitely not look like a shill
* a list of cryptocurrencies from wikipedia where nano is not listed yet: [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List\_of\_cryptocurrencies](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cryptocurrencies) and where you can get a peak on how a cryptocurrency page could look like
* One of the first things I wanted to do is to upload the nano logo to wikipedia - to do that you need the name of the author / creator. I tried to find it but all I got was a response from Troy that it was one of Zack's friends. Maybe it doesn't matter so much but I think is better if it is a real name. You can get the NANO logo from [https://nano.org/en/resources/](https://nano.org/en/resources/)
* Maybe the wiki page of DAG can be updated: [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed\_acyclic\_graph](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed_acyclic_graph) to mention cryptocurrencies (and nano, iota ...) in the application section
* Some questions from Charlie Lee about NANO responded here: [https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/80c6fg/questions\_about\_nano\_from\_charlie\_lee/](https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/80c6fg/questions_about_nano_from_charlie_lee/)
* there should be a part with merchants that accept nano like [https://www.headphones.com/](https://www.headphones.com/) ([they said](https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7x3qr1/headphonescom_started_accepting_nano_a_month_ago/) nano has the fastest transactions they've ever processed) - I think merchants will be those who will appreciate the most the speed of nano.
* Another good usecase for a currency as fast as nano are donations and here you can mention the Venesuela donations the nano community has made.
* There should be a section discussing the Bitgrail problem and how NANO team and community handled it.
* Another section should be about the fact that [NANO is green](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JChBTohSHlM) and that it [is supported by gamers](https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7v1pnz/a_team_called_xrb_to_the_mn_is_winning_the_world/) because it does not require mining (and so it does not drive the price of GPUs up).
* [http://coinwik.org/Nano](http://coinwik.org/Nano) \- you cand get some info from here and also update this page.
* another redditor tried to gather information and try to convince others that would be a good idea to make a wikipedia page 6 months ago [https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7qcpgz/raiblocks\_timeline\_and\_wikipedia/](https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7qcpgz/raiblocks_timeline_and_wikipedia/)
* another redditor tried to make a wikipedia page 9 months ago also: [https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/752o5k/raiblocks\_wikipedia\_page/](https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/752o5k/raiblocks_wikipedia_page/)
This is all I thought of.
Sorry that I disappointed you and I will leave this in your hands, but I see [it's been 14 days since my post](https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/90jioz/the_drop_in_nano_price_starts_to_piss_me_off_lets/) and I haven't even written the introduction (nor for the Romanian wiki article, nor for the english one). Maybe is someone here with more free time.
Bitcoin is one of those love-hate relationships that seem to elicit equally passionate responses from both sides. Those who most fervently advocate on behalf of Bitcoin generally do so because of its ...