Nano.Community, a follow-up on building OSS infrastructure for the nano community
Following up on this earlier [post](https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/m8l9j8/building_oss_infrastructure_to_help_improve/). I've finally had the time to setup the basic boilerplate components of the project. I'm looking to get some feedback during the early stages of development. I'm including a brief overview of the project below.
**Vision & Purpose**
[Nano.Community](https://Nano.Community) aims to be a portal to Nano's growing community by maintaining docs, guides, and conventions to improve community communication & onboarding.
* Help new members discover and understand existing ideas, discussions in an easily consumable manner
* Help existing members point new members to old ideas, discussions, conclusions, etc
* Help new member onboarding, especially for code contributions from developers
* Serve as a chronicle of events, discussions, comments, ideas, etc. Documenting Nano culture & history
* Keep the community at large informed — serve as a centralized place to easily and quickly track an open and distributed project
* Measure community support for or against ideas by nano account based voting
For more information about the project: [https://github.com/mistakia/nano-community/blob/main/README.md](https://github.com/mistakia/nano-community/blob/main/README.md)
# Wiki Documents & Guides
I'm looking to get some feedback on the high-level structure/organization as well as the subjects themselves. Let me know if there are any missing subjects/documents, or if you have any recommendations on verbiage and organization.
| |-- software
| | |-- clients.md
| | |-- libraries.md
| | |-- payments.md
| | |-- wallets.md
| | `-- webservices-apis.md
| |-- tutorials
| |-- protocol.md
| |-- running-a-node.md
| `-- setup-local-environment.md
| |-- storing
| | |-- basi...