/r/Monero Daily Discussion – August 12, 2018 - Use this thread for basic questions and if you're new to Monero
Please contain your miscellaneous questions and comments in this thread. All trading/price discussion should be posted to /r/xmrtrader. A few (other) pointers:
- Newcomers, start with reading this thread:
- All GUI related questions should preferably be posted here:
- The Monero SE contains a wealth of information:
- A list options that are available for directly buying (and typicall selling) Monero with fiat currency can be found here:
- Mining questions are better suited for r/moneromining
Tone Vays, a popular Bitcoin [BTC] influencer, opined on the factors that make Bitcoin [BTC] better than altcoins, alternative uses of blockchains other than cryptocurrency and the risks involved in i...
Coinmetrics.io, one of the Cryptoasset Analytics companies, tweeted about the average transaction rate of the Monero data protection corner, indicating that it had dropped by 2 cents. The last Monroe ...