/r/Monero Daily Discussion – August 12, 2018 - Use this thread for basic questions and if you're new to Monero
Please contain your miscellaneous questions and comments in this thread. All trading/price discussion should be posted to /r/xmrtrader. A few (other) pointers:
- Newcomers, start with reading this thread:
- All GUI related questions should preferably be posted here:
- The Monero SE contains a wealth of information:
- A list options that are available for directly buying (and typicall selling) Monero with fiat currency can be found here:
- Mining questions are better suited for r/moneromining
According to an analysis on Medium by a user called MoneroCrusher, it is revealed that cryptocurrency Monero (XMR) seems to be controlled by the ASIC mining. This information is based on data collecte...