/r/Monero Daily Discussion – August 04, 2018 - Use this thread for basic questions and if you're new to Monero
Please contain your miscellaneous questions and comments in this thread. All trading/price discussion should be posted to /r/xmrtrader. A few (other) pointers:
- Newcomers, start with reading this thread:
- All GUI related questions should preferably be posted here:
- The Monero SE contains a wealth of information:
- A list options that are available for directly buying (and typicall selling) Monero with fiat currency can be found here:
- Mining questions are better suited for r/moneromining
Monero (XMR) forked successfully earlier today, and the network has seen no major hiccups so far. This release is unlike the usual ones that try to keep up with deterring ASIC miners. The release, cal...
Bulletproofs is an advanced technology that makes each blockchain more scalable and efficient. Today, Monero will set the record for the first channel chain to implement the Bulletproofs protocol. The...
Today should be the big day for Monero and the whole crypto community. After months and months of back-end development, the highly talented team behind the Monero project have confirmed that the plann...
Monero (XMR)Â forkedÂ successfully earlier today, and the network has seen no major hiccups so far. This release is unlike the usual ones that try to keep up with deterringÂ ASIC miners. The release, ...