My idea for creating cheap DIY offline signing device.
* Create a fully encrypted partition on an external HDD or a USB drive.
* Install a linux distribution or a BSD operating system on it.
* Boot on it
* Install cryptocurrency wallets on it
* Disable internet on it
* Create seeds on it
* Save seeds in safe places. You can also save seeds in https://www.passwordstore.org/ on the external storage device.
* If you need to install more wallets, you can start from the beginning again and restore seeds.
When you want to sign transactions, put the transactions onto the storage device, reboot on it, sign the transaction, and reboot to your regular operating system.
Raspberry Pi Zero or Rock Pi S may be able to serve as a signing device. If you connect Raspberry Pi Zero or Rock Pi S to your computer with a USB cable, the USB cable can be recognized as an ethernet cable. You can transfer transaction files via SSH.
The Microsoft Threat Intelligence Center (MSTIC) has revealed that cyber con artists are using the digital asset Monero (XMR) mining malware and other advanced tools as a decoy while attacking nation-...