Shameless plug to this great sub where we ^(actually just me :c) discuss the absolute scam that is Monero. But! Lucky you, here's a recap of what you missed:
From oldest first!
- This is the language Monero wants to base their PoW on.. ^[[link]](https://i.imgur.com/DyFlvIv.png)
- Fluffy tries to release MyMonero iOS wallet...^[[link]](https://i.imgur.com/ejMt0Hl.png)
- THIS JUST IN: Monero had a cripplemine, funds are disappearing from MyMonero, funds are missing from FFS and it's all linkable to The Fluffs!!!^[[link]](https://np.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8w2230/top_5_best_cryptocurrencies_for_anonymity_in_2018/e1s98xc/?context=3)
- Proof of Boating Accident ^[[link]](https://i.redd.it/zgcjbr9el7811.gif) (PoBA)
- Monero in 2014 is the same as it is today -- Unveiling the truth about Monero: Monero is a Complete Artificial Bubble.^[[link]](https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755840.0)
- Incompetent Monero developers didn't encrypt your private keys. All the idiots at Monero who released their private keys are now screwed!^[[link]](https://github.com/monero-project/monero/issues/4104)
And last but not least,
- [Roses are red, Monero is bitter,](https://i.imgur.com/lq7vx4M.png)
Anyways that's last month's recap! If you know anything else about the impending doom of Monero, be sure to share at /r/Doomero!
*Sgp and Rehrar endorsed*^(*not really*).
The community of Monero is not new in the field of rigid forks, and developers would have made a hard bifurcation twice a year. The update usually adds new features, which include support for multiple...