Getmonero.org updated: New blog posts, improved accessibility, new FAQ, multiple updates and much more
I'm rethinking the structure of these updates. For now i moved new merchants to a dedicated section, to give them more visibility. If you have suggestions, please let me know.
## Updates to Getmonero
These are the major changes to [Getmonero.org](https://www.getmonero.org) since [my last update](https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/iaww0p/getmoneroorg_updated_improved_rss_feed_new/):
- New [blog post announcing October's network upgrade](https://www.getmonero.org/2020/08/18/network-upgrade-october-2020.html) - [#1140](https://github.com/monero-project/monero-site/pull/1140)
- [New blog post announcing Triptych's acceptance for presentation and publication](https://www.getmonero.org/2020/08/22/triptych.html) - [#1153](https://github.com/monero-project/monero-site/pull/1153)
- New blog post ['A note on scheduled protocol upgrades'](https://www.getmonero.org/2020/09/01/note-scheduled-upgrades.html) - [#1170](https://github.com/monero-project/monero-site/pull/1170)
- Added new FAQ entry ['Can I manually import the blockchain?'](https://www.getmonero.org/get-started/faq/#import-blockchain) - [#1163](https://github.com/monero-project/monero-site/pull/1163)
- I reviewed the entire website and fixed all accessibility issues I found. Now should be easier to use for visually impaired users. If you find more accessibility issues, please let us know - [#1169](https://github.com/monero-project/monero-site/pull/1169)
- Restyled the ['Mobile & Light Wallets'](https://www.getmonero.org/downloads/#mobilelight) section of the Merchants page. Now it shows the platforms supported by the wallet and a link to the source code - [#1150](https://github.com/monero-project/monero-site/pull/1150)
- Updated and refreshed the ['Sponsorships'](https://www.getmonero.org/community/sponsorships/) page. Now we list only active sponsors and we added details about what is being sponsored - [#1174](https://github.com/monero-project/monero-site/pull/1174)
- The section 'Libraries and Helpers' was r...