From the creators of LocalMonero: AgoraDesk! An unprecedented Local* (i.e. P2P OTC) exchange for trading not only Monero and Bitcoin but also physically settled XMR- and BTC-based option contracts! This is the first exchange of its kind. Trade XMR and BTC options as you'd trade XMR on LocalMonero!
We've been working on this one for quite some time now, but we're *very* excited to present you guys with [AgoraDesk](https://agoradesk.com), which, in addition to being essentially an alternative [LocalMonero](https://localmonero.co) front-end which adds Bitcoin to the platform, also happens to be **the world's first P2P OTC cryptocurrency options exchange.** With *physical settlement*, no less. And straight out of the gate we support both XMR- and BTC-based contracts.
AgoraDesk's features include everything you expect from LocalMonero and more:
* No KYC/AML or verification (though some traders on the platform might ask you for verification themselves);
* Any currency, any payment method, anywhere;
* Cash and online Monero trading (just like LocalMonero);
* Cash and online Bitcoin trading (just like the other Local* sites);
* Monero options trading (calls & puts);
* Bitcoin options trading (calls & puts);
* Options are settled *physically* (i.e. with the underlying BTC or XMR);
* Call options support both gross settlement and net settlement;
* Accounts, reputation and XMR ads/trades are completely shared with LocalMonero;
* [Onion portal](http://agoradeska6jfxpf.onion/);
* [I2P portal](http://agoradesk.i2p);
* Fully functional when Google is blocked by your browser;
* [Affiliate program](https://agoradesk.com/affiliate) - earn commission for inviting trading users;
* Multilingual: we support English, Russian, Chinese (both simplified and traditional), Italian, Portuguese and Spanish;
* Mobile notifications through telegram, so that you won't have to install yet another app on your phone just to get push notifications about your trades;
* Beautiful ads through the use of Markdown;
* 2FA (with TOTP apps like Google Authenticator or andOTP);
* Withdrawal transaction priority for M...