I think subreddit needs to get organized and have more activity. I was both on the subreddit for Antshares and Waltonchain in the early days, and seeing those communities grow has really been something, but I think this project has just as much potential.
* It's been in development for years
* Its company has 50 - 200 employees.
* They already have a blockchain and wallet.
* The CEO is the co-founder of NEO.
* And most importantly, it is a massive project including digital assets, decentralized exchange, oracles, and digital identity. Wow!
The broad reach of Metaverse means that it combines many different projects found in the West into one. The main issue is one of outreach, because the fundamentals are very good.
The key here is visibility. What would help is that we clear a few things up. Therefore, I propose we do a few things.
1. An AMA with the Metaverse team.
2. An updated roadmap that looks sleek.
3. Posts detailing who is on the Metaverse team, their credentials, and history.
4. Consistent marketing to the West, a full-time English translator, and a push for new exchanges.
5. More visibility on Reddit and elsewhere.
Let's start. I already see the Metaverse team being more active on Slack and it makes me very excited for the future!