I stumbled across the project Student Coin.
Seems to be the biggest ICO 2021. Maybe my 2nd best investment in 2021 after Lisk.
Their Launchpad is in progress at a fast pace. They raised $56mio in a short time so far.
The project is unique in the crypto space and if it starts to get more attention it can become a very popular coin.
- Anybody can create their own token on top of StudentCoin via a web interface. No programming skills required.
- If you stake StudentCoin (STC) you earn from all transactions of the tokens on top of STC.
- Students are the future and bring innovation and proper use cases.
- They are planning to build an education program to make students early learn about blockchain.. so they probably will use STC to build interesting projects on top of it.
- NFTs can be built by students
- Strong team
- Community can vote for development and strategic decisions within their app
In two weeks they just launched their wallet, mobile app and announced 3 exchange listings.
The team confirmed that STC is going to be listed on 9 new exchanges from the top 50 (a few from them are top 20 and top 10) from May 2021. Bitcoin.com and HitBTC to list STC are being announced already.
Their presale is currently live and 146 of 150 phases are finished.
A review is nothing without negative points and criticisms:
- Communication of the team could be improved
- There is a lot of FUD.. The team could just clear this up better and comment on all the criticisms. To improve that they are planning to make a team interview series from next week to be closer to the community.
- The 500 universities are not all real partners.. they just have students from those universities as supporter.. its not clear which universities are partners
The ico price is still really low with 0.021 USD.
A small portion of the circulating supply is being traded on CoinTiger and Uniswap for 0.03 USD already and went up to $0.07 some days ago.
StudentCoin is already on CoinMarketCap: https...
🔎 Our #Lisk researchers just proposed another supporting LIP:-“Add weights to Lisk-BFT consensus protocol”This LIP introduces finality weights with which validators contribute to finalizing blocks.💡...
🗓️ @newsbtc has published a press release on what you can expect from #Liskjs2021 as we unveil our final agenda for the two-day virtual event.💡 "Lisk.js 2021 is the culmination of all the research a...