* **Lisk SDK 2.3.0** released along with two patches (2.3.1 and 2.3.2).
* The above releases are focused on the new partial mesh network topology.
* We explore the **Byzantine Fault Tolerance (BFT) consensus** the team is working on for the next versions of Lisk SDK.
* Lisk Hub 1.20.0 was released with the **Ledger Nano X hardware wallet support.**
* Lisk Hub 1.21.0 has finished development, will **contain German language support and a discreet mode.**
* Lisk Mobile 1.2.1 is out, includes a **crucial BTC crash fix.**
* Lisk 1.3.0 is in development, includes various **performance and UX improvements.**
* The entire Lisk Research Team attended the Web3Summit
* Jan Hackfeld, Head of Research at Lisk, **presented a comparison of consensus algorithms and ways to incentivize an honest consensus participation**, as part of the Blockchain Nights series at the Weizenbaum Institute.
* “Improve multisignature solution” and “Change to one vote per account” LIPs have been published to the [research forum](https://research.lisk.io/) for review.
* **Lisk Bike:** Lisk Center Utrecht community members Jonathan, Marc, Eric and Albert are working on **Lisk.Bike**, a proof-of-concept application built using the Alpha SDK.
* **Sidechain Solutions:** Community members StellarDynamic, Tony, Koreben3, Lemii, Jackson Roberts and Matthew set up SideChain Solutions, providing tools, proof-of-concepts, and tutorials for the Lisk Ecosystem.
* **Korben3** launched the incredibly handy Lisk Node Monitor Bot, a tool providing updates on nodes missing blocks straight to Telegram, making maintaining performant nodes more convenient.
* **Lisk Directory: Moosty** released their whitepaper for Lisk Directory 0.2, a sidechain project bringing greater transparency to delegate contributions.
* **Events:** Lisk Alpha SDK Webinar #1, focused on customer transactions, was ho...