I have read through the Iconomi help center but I still have a couple of questions. I would appreciate if you can help me clearing things up. Thank you
* If I understand correctly, DAA tokens are Ethereum based tokens just like all the others. How do you ensure that the value of a DAA token is in line with the value of the underlying portfolio?
* Do you plan to introduce DAA tokens to crypto exchanges? Could they this way be traded similarly to traditional ETF-s?
* Can I withdraw and deposit all DAA tokens or only BLX?
* Will I be notified about DAA rebalances / new assets / asset removal in the portfolio?
* Traditional financial institutions are backed up by strict laws and regulations which seems to be lacking concerning crypto assets. Please, convince me that my money is safe in a DAA.