Private data of 235,000,000 Twitter users leaked earlier today (read how this can affect you)
The database contains 235,000,000 unique records of Twitter users and their email addresses and will unfortunately lead to a lot of hacking, targeted phishing, and doxxing.
Hackers will use the new leaked Twitter database (Read here https://twitter.com/RockHudsonRock/status/1610554406805671936) in order to :
1. Target Crypto Twitter accounts (.eth in name or other methods, first picture)
2. Hack into high profile accounts (follower count or otherwise)
3. Hack into "OG" accounts with good usernames
4. Hack into political accounts
5. Doxx "anonymous" accounts that didn't use a dedicated email for Twitter
It goes without saying that agencies around the world will use this database as well to further harm our privacy.