LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK: I started working on DeFiZap to help anyone get instant exposure across multiple DeFi protocols in a single transaction. This saves time & gas. Earlier this month we took #1 @KyberDeFi Hackathon & are currently looking for additional feedback from the community :)
**⏯** [**DeFi Tutorials**](https://defitutorials.com/)
**What is DeFiZap?**
* DeFiZap is a system of smart contracts to help anyone get instant exposure across multiple DeFi protocols in a single transaction through Zaps.
* Zaps auto-spread incoming deposits into balance tracking tokens (e.g. cDAI, dLETH2x, iDAI, etc.) based on coded allocations, ***saving users time (minimum 2 Metamask interactions eliminated) & gas (average 40% saved on gas as opposed to manually interacting with multiple protocols).***
* End-users and dapp developers are able to utilize one of the deployed Zaps or customize & deploy their own using a general Zap Factory contract.
For example, Double Bull Zap automatically splits your deposit into opening Perpetual (no expiration) 2x Long on **ETH**([dLETH2x](https://etherscan.io/token/0x8129d9b2c3748791c430fea241207a4f9a0ac516)) + **BTC**([dLWBTC2x](https://etherscan.io/token/0x9fe6854447bb39dc8b78960882831269f9e78408)).
So if you send 1 ETH to[ DoubleBull.DeFiZap.eth](https://etherscan.io/address/doublebull.defizap.eth):
* 0.5 of your ETH will go towards opening Perpetual BTC Long position with 2x leverage.
* 0.5 ETH will be used to open Perpetual ETH Long with 2x leverage. This means you will have exposure to 1 ETH (0.5x2). allocates incoming deposits 90% to cDai and 10% to dLETH2x. Therefore, if you send 1 ETH to this Zap, you will receive 0.9 ETH's worth of cDai and place a 2X margin trade with 0.1 ETH on Fulcrum (giving you exposure to 0.2 ETH). Lender's Zap is interesting because, within a year, the interest generated from ...
Grayscale, the leading cryptocurrency investment and asset management firm, has more than 1% of the total Ethereum available. This was explained in the company's Net Assets Under Management (AUM) repo...
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 talented peers from around the world will join the KER...
Due to the congestion noticed on the Ethereum (ETH) network since the end of April 2020, some developers and community members are calling for an increase in gas limit, which defines its transaction t...