As we mentioned in yesterday’s Medium blog post jXP staking is now live!
Here is a quick how-to guide of how to stake jXP so that you can have the first chance to get NFTs on the upcoming marketplace:
1. Go to: https://juggerswap.jgndefi.com/
2. Connect your wallet (we recommend Metamask)
3. Click ‘Open’ on the jXP Mining Option
4. It should show your total available JGN. You can choose the amount you want to stake. jXP rewards available are shown in real-time. It will ask you to pay a small gas fee in ETH to facilitate the transaction
5. Please note, as the contract runs on Ethereum, sometimes it may take up to five minutes for the transaction to go through. You can check on the smart contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0xcC292787dff41310a7382AdBdE9ce99Aff49c3eC
If you have any questions please feel free to hit us up on Telegram: https://t.me/JGNDeFi