How to: quickly find the things you do the most on ethereum with this open source tool I created
After getting frustrated with finding the calls I do the most on ethereum among many different contracts, I decided to make dAppBoard, a fully open source tool that finds all the important and frequent transactions you do on ethereum.
* Who you send eth to the most
* What function calls you do the most and to who
* Contracts you created
I hope you enjoy using it and find it useful!
Feel free to fork and use the source code as you wish! But remember that it is still experimental so you should use it at your own risk!
* **Website**: https://james-sangalli.github.io/dAppBoard-web/
* **Source code for API**: https://github.com/James-Sangalli/dAppBoard-API
* **Source code for web interface**: https://github.com/James-Sangalli/dAppBoard-web
Hey you all, our little guy (@Raspberry_Pi 4) just proposed a block in #ethereum 2.0!We want to say thanks to all the people that made it possible for a $90 tiny board that consumes ~8 w to be able to...
Almost two years ago, I did a talk about this called:"Unstoppable Code: The difference between Can't and Won't". Time to watch it again, since it is now playing out in Congress...https://t.co/eskjQ6xz...
According to the data provided by Etherscan.io, 1,000,000 ETH worth more than $600,000,000 at press time, has been locked in the Ethereum 2.0 deposits contract, four days after the Beacon Chain rollou...