Ethereum
$3,185.69 -6.76%
ETH · 4w

Feels bad man....

I sold 40 percent of my ethereum holdings at 3260 and staked the remaining 60 percent. Now it'd going up...... I feel sick.
Go to self.ethtrader
Recent news