ETHOnline Summits: Infrastructure and Scaling: 12-6 PM ET Friday (Oct 9)! Talks from Alexey Akhunov, Phil Daian & Georgios Konstantopolous, and more
**Hello ETHTrader!** On Friday Oct 9, we dig deep into the latest technology helping developers build apps on Ethereum. We'll cover Layer 2 scaling, client improvements, decentralized storage, and more.
What is ETHOnline? A month of Summits all about Ethereum, plus a global online hackathon, organised by ETHGlobal: [Learn More](https://ethonline.org/) and Register
Join live here: [live.ethonline.org](https://live.ethonline.org/)
**Fri. Oct 9 // 12-6 PM ET**
* 12:00 ET - Summit Intro
* 12:30 ET - State of Layer 2 w/ Sandeep Nailwal
* 13:00 ET - Sharding for Scalability & Development Experience w/ Illia Polosukhin
* 13:30 ET - Aztec 2.0 - A new layer 2 built with privacy at its core w/ Joe Andrews
* 14:00 ET - Phil & Georgios Talk Miner Extractable Value w/ Phil Daian & Georgios Konstantopoulos
* 14:30 ET - UX in Crypto: How to get your wallet mainstream w/ Thibaut Sahaghian
* 15:00 ET - State Channels at Scale w/ Andrew Stewart
* 16:00 ET - Turbo-Geth - too good to be true? w/ Alexey Akhunov
* 16:30 ET - Web3j Enterprise Panel w/ Dan Shaw
* 17:00 ET - Optimism: Keeping Ethereum Half-Full w/ Kelvin Fichter
* 17:30 ET - History of Node Infrastructure w/ Michael O'Rourke
Remember, this is the **second Summit of 5**:
* Oct 9 - Scaling and Infrastructure
* Oct 16 - Decentralized Finance
* Oct 23 - The Future of Ethereum
* Oct 30 - Ethereum's Impact & Finale
We hope you will join us throughout October to celebrate Ethereum in 2020!
\- ETHGlobal Team
Every Monday @PolarityEx will #giveaway 2x 50 $USDT weekly❗Two randomly picked #traders who meet these qualificationshttps://t.co/IoABA8vPx6#PolarityEx is a layer 2 decentralized #exchange & #2FA ...
🐳 $ETH's top 10 whale exchange addresses have continued swapping their funds to non-exchange wallets, & moving holdings at an impressive rate. The 20.5% decrease in tokens on exchanges the past 2...
Ethereum’s price is moving higher today alongside that of Bitcoin and the rest of the crypto market. This latest push higher has allowed ETH to re-surmount its crucial $380 level – which is the price ...
"Ethereum (ETH) can do everything that Bitcoin (BTC) can do, plus a lot more."
I hear this often from people who are very new to crypto, and figured it would maybe be useful to make a list of the thi...
October 19, 2020 By Sam Grant Based on updates from the developers involved in the project, Ethereum 2.0 could be six to eight weeks away from completion It has been a week since the second testnet (Z...
Ben Edington, a developer associated with ETH 2.0 at Consensys, recently updated the community about a few “breaking changes,” with respect to the series running on the Medalla testnet. Reportedly, a ...
Ethereum is currently in the process of breaking back above its crucial $380 resistance level This level has significant historical importance, as breaks above and below it have marked turning points ...
Activity on the second-largest network is thriving. Since early this year, daily transactions on Ethereum have been growing, hitting an all-time high last month. Although it has come down some as DeFi...