ETHOnline Kickoff Summit: 12 PM ET today! talks from Aya, Vitalik, Danny Ryan and more
[ETHOnline](https://ethonline.org/) Kickoff Summit starts in 1 hour! We'll be covering everything you need to know about the hackathon at the beginning of the event and then moving into our talks and panels for the day.
→ Join the community at [live.ethonline.org](https://live.ethonline.org/) at **12 PM ET October 2nd**
Here's the schedule:
* 12:00 ET // Welcome and Introduction w/ Kartik Talwar
* 12:30 ET // Rediscovering Ethereum's Opportunities w/ Aya Miyaguchi
* 13:30 ET // Eth1 + Eth2 = Ethereum w/ Danny Ryan
* 14:00 ET // Test-driven live coding of AMM market with Waffle + Buidler w/ Marek Kirejczyk and Bartek Rutkowski
* 14:30 ET // Introducing the Ethereum.org Dev Portal w/ Sam Richards and Ryan Cordell
* 15:15 ET // Intro to DeFi w/ Mariano Conti
* 16:00 ET // Ethereum is for artists w/ André Anjos (RAC), Dee Goens, and Jacob Horne
* 16:30 ET // Defi 2.0: Community Owned & Meme Based w/ Camila Russo
* 17:00 ET // A Remix Drive Thru w/ Rob Stupay & Iuri Matias
* 17:30 ET // Dark Forest: Challenges and Constraints in ZK Gaming w/ Brian Gu
* 19:00 ET // Scaling Ethereum in 2020 and Beyond w/ Vitalik Buterin
We can't wait for the fun to start - remember, this is the **first Summit of 5**:
* Oct 9 - Scaling and Infrastructure
* Oct 16 - Decentralized Finance
* Oct 23 - The Future of Ethereum
* Oct 30 - Ethereum's Impact & Finale
We hope you will join us throughout October to celebrate Ethereum in 2020!
Every week, I will be collecting some news stories / opinion pieces that I have found to be interesting in the crypto world and condensing them down into one easily digestible article. All the article...
A plugin for the WordPress web publishing platform now enables users to timestamp content on the Ethereum blockchain. The plugin can help with copyright issues, proof of who created a piece of content...
Griffith argues that because his April 2019 conference presentation consisted of widely-available public information, he was not providing a "service" to North Korean officials Virgil Griffith, the fo...
Ethereum’s price has rocketed over the past few days alongside Bitcoin, but it has been underperforming the benchmark crypto While Bitcoin is currently on the brink of setting fresh yearly highs, ETH ...
Does living in a universe that runs by laws of physics count as being "governed by an algorithm"?(I have my own detailed answer to this, but curious what other people's response is)— vitalik.eth (@Vit...
According to The number of Ethereum (ETH) addresses holding between $1 and $10 has hit a cool 15 million. This number is almost twice the value of Bitcoin addresses of 7.55 million holding a similar a...