ETH trading volume is higher than BTC 🚀 fees are lower than BTC, network usage WAY higher than BTC. Flipping or not, we beat BTC already 🔥
I know the flipping will signify we're "ahead" of bitcoin because of market cap, but I would wager we already won and the world knows it:
* Trading volume these days is higher on Ethereum, more people are trading it
* Fees are much lower on ETH than on BTC
* 99% of DeFi is built on Ethereum, nothing on BTC
* All the copycat clones (BSC) are clones of ETH not BTC
* The majority of new crypto projects are Ethereum first, not BTC
BTC is dead. Long live ETH!