10 Promising Play to Earn Games for 2023
The crypto space allows users to earn rewards from the blockchain in a number of ways, one of the most popular ones being play to earn games.
Blockchain games set themselves apart from traditional video games by providing players free crypto, NFTs or other assets which can ultimately be exchanged for fiat currencies.
With the rise in popularity of AI, Metaverse and NFT based tokens, we can expect a similar trend to spillover in the blockchain P2E space too. The market is saturated with all sorts of P2E games, a lot of which may not ultimately prove to be worth one's time and effort. However, after searching the market for a good bit, heres a quick look at my top 10 p2e blockchain games that seem to be worthwhile.
1) Illuvium (ILV) is a sci-fi adventure NFT creature collector and autobattler game that enables players to explore 7 alien landscapes. Players uncover the events that shattered Illuvium and can hunt and capture over 100 deadly beasts that rule the alien territory.
2) Alien Worlds (TLM) is one of the best P2E games, attracting more than 3.6 million users since inception and more than 700,000 monthly players. It’s another sci-fi game that enables players to explore space and scrub various planets for resources.
3) The Sandbox (SAND) is of the top P2E games that enable players to choose from more than 140,000 avatars is The Sandbox. Players use their avatars to play in the Sandbox and to build, own and monetize their piece of LAND.
4) Axie Infinity (AXS) many gamers consider Axie Infinity as the pioneering platform of play to earn blockchain games. This NFT game enables players to collect and mint NFTs, which represent digital pets known as Axies.
5) Vulcan Verse (PYR) is a decentralized open world blockchain game where you can travel around and interact with games and events. Vulcan Forged, one of the leading platforms in this space is the blockchain gaming studio that has developed this game. The MMORPG game is built using blockchain technology and consists of land parcels represented by NFTs.
6) Decentraland (MANA) is the first virtual world owned by its users, enabling them to create, explore and buy LAND, a plot in the Metaverse. Players can explore LANDs to experience majestic scenery such as medieval dungeon mazes and villages.
7) Battle Infinity (IBAT) proved since its presale that it would be one of the best P2E games to watch this year. The key attraction of Battle Infinity is earning rewards on 6 platforms. Players can enter the IBAT Premier League and build up teams to compete for rewards. Another way to earn is by monetizing land.
8) RobotEra (TARO) is a promising new play-to-earn crypto game that puts earning opportunities directly in the hands of the people. Players can explore a vast virtual land, acquiring resources and turning a profit along the way.
9) Lucky Block (LBLOCK) is a popular cryptocurrency ecosystem that has just launched a new casino and sportsbook offering more than 2,700 games, sports betting, enticing bonuses and no fees.
10) Tamadoge (TAMA) this is a promising P2E game since its early in its roadmap with high potential in the long term. Its native token TAMA is also a meme coin that separates itself from Dogecoin and Shiba Inu by having a real world utility. Players can earn TAMA tokens by exercising, feeding and nurturing their pets.
What are your thoughts on this? Are there any other blockchain p2e games other than the ones mentioned here that show great promise for 2023?