Welcome to Scatter Desktop Open-Beta!
Please read the rules if you want to take part:
What does Scatter Desktop provide?
- User-approved signatures to any desktop application, whether it's a Desktop Game, a web browser, another wallet, even a command line, **or any other desktop application**. Infinite possibilities.
- Log into desktop applications with your Identity, such as a game with no password, only with keypairs as your security, which heightens your security.
- No more browser based popups which can be mimicked by websites.
- Sign in to applications with multiple accounts, even on the same blockchain.
- And that's just the start.
Edit: Here's whats in the pipeline for Scatter Desktop
- More blockchains!
- Two-factor authentication
- Hardware wallet support ( including something special )
- Alerts: The ability to set up user-defined alerts for various things, on any contract, and any supported blockchain. Not just "My money has moved", but things like "Someone wants to fight me in monstereos"
- Internal Plugins that add functionality but only if the user wants it, such as EOS Tools, Internal Wallet tools, Internal Exchange/markets, etc.
- The ability to create API keys for **other** applications with monthly restrictions... monthly subscriptions with no middle-man.
Within the past 24 hours, Facebook was granted a patent for “Moderating content in an online forum,” which it first applied for in February of 2015. Unfortunately, the most accurate term to describe w...
Blockchain-based mobile health app Lympo has secured a partnership with Samsung Health that will allow users to withdraw LYM tokens directly to Samsung's blockchain wallet. Lympo announced that as of ...
TPT is now listed on @TokenDotStore — a trustless decentralized exchange for EOS assets.👏#tpt #exchange #wallet #token #blockchain pic.twitter.com/ohtKgryMRF— TokenPocket (@TokenPocket_TP) July 16, 2...