Welcome to Scatter Desktop Open-Beta!
Please read the rules if you want to take part:
What does Scatter Desktop provide?
- User-approved signatures to any desktop application, whether it's a Desktop Game, a web browser, another wallet, even a command line, **or any other desktop application**. Infinite possibilities.
- Log into desktop applications with your Identity, such as a game with no password, only with keypairs as your security, which heightens your security.
- No more browser based popups which can be mimicked by websites.
- Sign in to applications with multiple accounts, even on the same blockchain.
- And that's just the start.
Edit: Here's whats in the pipeline for Scatter Desktop
- More blockchains!
- Two-factor authentication
- Hardware wallet support ( including something special )
- Alerts: The ability to set up user-defined alerts for various things, on any contract, and any supported blockchain. Not just "My money has moved", but things like "Someone wants to fight me in monstereos"
- Internal Plugins that add functionality but only if the user wants it, such as EOS Tools, Internal Wallet tools, Internal Exchange/markets, etc.
- The ability to create API keys for **other** applications with monthly restrictions... monthly subscriptions with no middle-man.
Building a 0% commission, decentralized shared economy that addresses critical problems in the current global travel industry: syncing errors, ineffective inventory mapping, absurdly high OTA commissi...
“We’re very excited to have the protocol built into the Bancor Protocol DAO, so that any potential improvements can really come from the community.” - @[email protected] covers Bancor's #ETHBNT airdr...