EOS Bangalore meetup - First hand experience of community involvement - Really amazing.
Went for my first DLT meetup (So EOS was the first ;-) ) which happened in Bangalore. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much, and sometimes it feels good when things don't go exactly as per your expectations. Here are my takeaways/observations:
- People who attended knew the space and things going on. It wasn't like non-knowledgeable people attending and the organizer just educating them about EOS.
- Not only EOS but people also knew decently about other projects happening in the crypto space.
- Would be around 20-25 people in attendance.
- Mostly devs.
- There were a couple of projects people were working on to deploy on EOS. 1 of them already being on Ethereum and in presale.
- One of project personnel were also contemplating of trying for a block producer position.
- People were excited about EOS. They could see the potential benefits.
- Most people agreed that the immediate major USP for people to start using/converting to EOS was speed & scalability.
This wasn't a very publicly announced meetup, nevertheless, I'm very glad about the kind of people attending, their enthusiasm and willingness to adopt EOS.
All in all, I have been excited about EOS, but having a first hand experience of the community (that too just a small piece), I am even more excited now about the future of this project and the ecosystem around it. Something special is happening. :-)
Chaince will start the TRYBE Trading Contest to count and rank the users trading volume (buy & sell) of TRYBE in Chaince during the activities, and send the token rewards according to the ranking. The...
I know what you are thinking, “Oh great, another EOS gambling dapp that is just like all of the others.” That is what I also thought until I played EOS Crash. Gambling is all about the rush that you...