The crypto markets are down. As Brad Mills points out in his recent tweet storm, nothing is working. ETH is down 75% from peak, EOS also down 75%, BTC is down 66%.
In a situation like this, it's tempting to dismiss crypto as one bad idea.
But let's take a look objectively at what has changed in the last 3 months.
1. EOS has launched and is hitting 8 million transactions per day. This is absolutely enormous. For the first time EVER, we have a scalable production blockchain that consumers can use.
2. Our own app EOS LYNX has proven that you can build something on top of EOS that has Venmo like consumer performance. This was ABSOLUTELY UNHEARD of 3 months ago. WorkCoin will have the same level of ease of use when it goes live in a few months.
3. DEX's are becoming a thing. Binance is developing one. Bitfinex is launching EOSfinex. We are working on an in-app DEX for LYNX. Forget the tyranny of centralized exchanges. This is a thing of the past.
4. Stable Coins are happening. IBM, TrueUSD, Circle, Stably, Carbon are just a few that I am following. You will be able to buy crypto at some Banks. Prime Trust may be the first.
5. Facebook and Telegram are both going to deploy crypto solutions at some point (next 12 months). These will be mass market drivers.
As Alex Mashinsky says "plenty of tourists who came to find riches in [\#cryptoland](https://forums.eosgo.io/search?Search=%23cryptoland&Mode=like) are now flying home to [\#fiatland](https://forums.eosgo.io/search?Search=%23fiatland&Mode=like) empty handed but at the same time a rising tide will lift all boats as [\#Coinbase](https://forums.eosgo.io/search?Search=%23Coinbase&Mode=like) now has more accounts than [\#Fidelity](https://forums.eosgo.io/search?Search=%23Fidelity&Mode=like) and [\#Robinhood](https://forums.eosgo.io/search?Search=%23Robinhood&Mode=like) has more accounts than #ETrade"
Our strategy is simple: build on EOS. Make the consumer proposition viable. Leverage Lynx to jump start WorkCoin -- LEAD t...
Rubykube is the complete open-source modular platform for building a Crypto Currency Exchange. Around Peatio, as the core wallet and order book management system, we have built KYC, Business Logic and...