Well, I've been giving it a thought and I have been holding my vet for a long time.
In my opinion, I believe ENJ is a better overall project, have read a lot about it and it has massive potential for the future. I have decided to sell and buy 700 ENJ (transferred the vet to enj) at the current price.
Maybe its a big mistake and I'll regret it later, or maybe not. I am planning tho in the upcoming bear market to re-entry vet and grab a bigger bag as well as for ENJ (if it dips).