1. Over 70 merchants now accepting Dash in Nigeria
2. Recent press coverage:
Charities in Nigeria and Germany Utilize Dash for Market Appeal and Security
Dash Nigeria Increases Merchant and Exchange Integrations
Dash Expands Liquidity in Nigeria As Presidential Candidate Promises Regulations
3. Qualymart e-commerce in Nigeria offers 20% discount for paying in $Dash in collaboration with Dash Nigeria. As we draw close to the year celebrating the yuletide(like Christmas in Nigeria) season you can take advantage of their end of year promotions by purchasing one of their watches for yourself or someone dear to you. A special 20% discount awaits those who place orders paying with Dash. Visit: https://qualymart.ng. This is one of the achievements of the Dash Nigeria Business Development Team. Important notice: the Dash Nigeria budget is not subsidizing this rebate.
4. Tehlex.com exchange now trades Dash.
5. Yellowcard.io has Dash integrated.
6. Cryptostorez.com overs a 10% discount paying with Dash.
7. Dash in Kurepay Wallet
Table of Contents
Proposal Scope January + February 2019
Since the approval of our currently active Dash adoption strategy proposal we have validated market demand for Dash in Nigeria. We have found above average interest for Dash integrations throughout the Nigerian enterprise and small merchant landscape as well as the local cryptocurrency infrastructure. Even though we had only ⅔ of the planned budget to our disposal we’re still expecting to fulfill our 8/80 integrations in November and December promise towards the Dash network. Due to the current market environment we decided to limit our spending to maintaining the team and essential expenses only during our next proposal period. We propose to onboard 8 large integrat...